Avocado butter comes from the fruit of the avocado tree combined with shea stearin to create butter. It’s developed through a process called hydrogenation and is perfect for use against the skin thanks to its quick melting point. Avocado butter works wonders in soothing skin irritations and dry skin.
– Conventional Product
– Versatile use–for the face, scalp, and body
– Moisturizes and hydrates
INCI: Persea Gratissima Oil; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil; Butyrospermum Parkii Butter; Tocopherol.
Extraction Method: First the skin and seed are removed. Then, the oil is extracted from the creamy green pulp.
Color: dark green or pale to yellow
Odor: natural avocado scent
Texture: Creamy or solid butter
• A nourishing, blended butter that is moisturising and hydrating for mature and dry skin types and all anti aging products.
• The antioxidant and anti inflammatory agents found in avocado butter works at soothing skin irritations, acne and dry skin
• It’s healing properties help to restore the skin cells and has been found effective when applied to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
• it can help prevent premature aging/wrinkles, helps to reduce dark marks, lightens skin tone, moisturizes your skin and hair, prevents sun damage, imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
• Avocado butter is great for your skin. The rich fats of avocados helps to moisturize and smooth our skin.
• Avocado oils have the ability to help with wound healing, whether that be inflammation or better skin regeneration.
• Avocado face mask are a popular face mask remedy. Avocado butter can be the perfect remedy for eye bags and dull skin.