Vitamin E Acetate is also known as Tocopherol Acetate and is typically used in skincare products and dietary supplements. It is an organic compound rich in fat-soluble antioxidants and found in various food. Vitamin E Acetate, thanks to its antioxidants, may help in preventing certain diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular conditions.
– Natural product
– Promotes cellular health
INCI: Tocopheryl Acetate
Extraction Method: Four extraction methods: (1) solvent (SOL), (2) ultrasound assisted solvent (UA), (3) saponification and solvent (SP), and (4) saponification and ultrasound assisted solvent (SP-UA), were used in sample preparation for quantifying vitamin E (tocopherols) in chicken liver and plasma samples.
Color: Red to orange color development (USP)
• Using AT on the skin, especially with vitamin C, helps to prevent UV damage to the skin
• Vitamin C on the skin decreased sunburned cells, DNA damage, and skin pigmentation following UV exposure
• Treating vitamin E deficiency
• Promoting healthy skin (such as moisturizing and preventing wrinkles)
• Helping with wound healing and reduce inflammation
• Slowing the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)