Carrot seed oil is an essential oil distilled from wild carrot seeds of Daucus carota sativa. It emits a soothing aroma that may alleviate fatigue, anxiety, and stress. Carrot seed oil is also used for its moisturizing, detoxification, and circulation effect.
– Conventional Product
– Fights skin damage
– Packed with Vitamin A and E
INCI: Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil
Extraction Method: It’s extracted via steam distillation from the seeds of the Daucus carota plant
Color: Yellow or amber-coloured to pale orange-brown in appearance.
Odor: The oil has a woody, earthy sweet smell
Texture: thick orange-coloured oil
• Antioxidant and Anti-aging
• Gastroprotective and Anti-inflammatory
• Aromatherapy applications, Carrot Seed Oil stimulates circulation as well as brain and nerve functions. Its warm, earthy, woody, and herbaceous scent has a soothing, refreshing, and grounding effect that is known to diminish feelings of fatigue, weakness, anxiety, and stress.
• Cosmetically, Carrot Seed Oil repairs skin damage, tones muscles and tissue, and tightens skin to prevent it from sagging. By removing bodily toxins, it boosts immunity, reduces muscle and joint inflammation, and addresses fluid retention.
• Medicinally, Carrot Seed Essential Oil lowers blood pressure, facilitates the healing of infected skin and wounds, soothes sore throats and hiccups, and alleviates ailments caused by viruses.