Dead sea salt is richer in minerals compared to normal sea salt. It contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur, and zinc and is known for soothing muscle and joint pains. Dead sea salt is primarily sold commercially as bath product ingredients.
– Conventional Product
INCI: MARIS SAL
Extraction Method: Extracted by way of solar evaporation, whereby salt precipitates onto the bed of the salt ponds, the first in line evaporation ponds of ICL Dead Sea
Color: natural white color and is not washed
Odor: Fragrance Free
Texture: Rough texture
• Dead Sea Salt contains 10X more minerals than normal sea salt. Minerals which can assist in cleansing, detoxifying, and restoring a healthy status quo to the body, especially the skin and muscles
• Improve Better Blood Circulation
• Great Natural Exfoliation
• Dead Sea Salt is great for your skin—it can boost skin health as well as treat various health conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis
• A natural exfoliator: The gentle, yet abrasive texture of Dead Sea salt makes it an excellent exfoliator, which combined with its high sodium content, helps slough off dead skin cells and flakes, leaving you with fresh, revitalised skin.
• Replenishes skin moisture: Minerals like calcium, zinc and potassium work to promote moisture retention, helping your skin stay soft, plump and hydrated.
• Purifies your pores: Dead Sea salt has wonderful antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties that help cleanse and detoxify the pores by driving out oils, dirt and other impurities. This helps to eliminate acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
• In the bath and shower. Uses as a face and foot scrub.