Gamma oryzanol is commercially used to address symptoms of menopause and to increase muscle size. It is a combination of sterol and ferulic acid esters found in bran and rice. Gamma oryzanol may help reduce cholesterol absorption and improve physical performance.
– May increase muscle growth
– May enhance sports performance
INCI: Oryza sativa L.Gamma oryzanol is a substance that is taken out of rice bran oil. It is also found in wheat bran and some fruits and vegetables. People use it as medicine.
Extraction Method: Gama Orizanol, Gamma-Oryzanol, Gamma-OZ, Oryzanol
Color: White or slightly yellow
Texture: crystal or crystalline powde
• Gamma oryzanol might reduce cholesterol levels by reducing absorption of cholesterol from foods
• Gamma oryzanol is also often promoted for treating menopause,
• Some people use gamma oryzanol for increasing testosterone and growth hormone levels
• When taken by mouth: Gamma oryzanol is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth.
• When applied to the skin: Gamma oryzanol is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults when applied to the skin.