Clover filtered honey is 100% natural honey with zero added preservatives, ingredients, or flavors. It offers a mildly sweet flavor with earthy and floral undertones and is filtered to remove debris usually related to honey harvesting. Clover filtered honey is especially known for its flavoring capabilities and as a sweetening agent in food.
– Conventional Product
INCI: Propylene Glycol (and) Aqua (and) Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract
Extraction Method: Bees make clover honey by collecting nectar from clover flowers, bringing it to their hives, and sealing it in honeycombs. Clover honey stored in beehives hardens into a sort of thick wax. Beekeepers harvest the honey periodically throughout the year
Color: Amber color
Odor: Mild sweetness, often with floral notes and earthy almost sour undertones
Texture: Translucent clarity, and smooth liquid texture
• Clover honey is high in flavanols, antioxidants that can help to regulate your blood pressure, which in turn helps to protect your heart health.
• Flavanol content also leads to better blood flow, as well as transportation of oxygen and nutrients throughout your body.
• Antiviral and antibacterial potential.
• Rich in antioxidants.
• Honey is commonly used to sweeten drinks like hot tea, and drizzled over breakfast foods like oatmeal, yogurt, and biscuits.
• When used as an ingredient the flavors of honey and clover can also enhance dishes like baked goods, dressings, glazes, and marinades.