Gum Arabic, commonly known as Acacia Gum Powder, is used in molecular gastronomy. It works as a stabilizer used in making the gummy consistency in food products like gummy candies and edible glitter. Gum Arabic PH SF binds with solutions easily.
– Low bacteria profile
– Soluble fiber source
INCI: ACACIA SENEGAL GUM
Extraction Method: Gum arabic is obtained from the trunk and leaves of different species of African Acacia
• Film forming : Produces a continuous film on skin, hair or nails.
• Masking : Reduces or inhibits the odor or basic taste of the product
• In cosmetics, it is used for its film-forming properties. By mixing with water it forms a kind of gel that improves the texture of the products.
• It is widely used in mascaras and eyeliners to improve their outfit.
• In toothpaste it can also have an anti-caries effect as well as sodium fluoride.
• It is used in food as an additive under the name E414. It is allowed in organic