Organic potassium cocoate comes from fatty acids derived from coconut oil. It is known for its disinfecting properties in soap and the natural moisturizing effect it typically renders shampoos. Potassium cocoate, unlike coconut oil, is inedible.
– Certified Organic Product
– Contains glycerin
– Cleaning agent
INCI: Potassium Cocoate
Extraction Method: Created by the reaction of coconut oil and potassium hydroxide (saponification)
Color: light – medium golden brown
Texture: Clear to light haze
• Potassium cocoate is a natural liquid surfactant made from coconut oil and glycerin. Use it to add bubbles to liquid soap, shampoo, and scrub
• Potassium cocoate is a natural surfactant, a chemical that removes dirt from the surface of objects and skin when you mix it with water.
• Potassium Cocoate soap can be used as a base for natural shampoo formulations, liquid soaps and body washes
• Potassium Cocoate soap contains glycerin, which serves as a natural moisturizer in personal care formulations.
• Used in Facial Cleansers and Hand Soap