Safflower oil is celebrated for its moisturizing properties in skincare. It is also a source of fatty acids and is known to improve blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol. Safflower oil can be stored in varying conditions but the quality may be affected in extreme temperatures.
INCI: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Extraction Method: Soxhlet extraction method, oil was obtained from safflower seeds by using five different solvents which have different chemical structures (diethyl ether, petroleum ether, hexane, acetone, and ethanol). In all experiments a ratio of 1:20 solid solvent is used.
Color: Pale yellow
• A healthful source of fatty acids.
• Improves blood sugar levels.
• Lowers cholesterol, boosts heart health.
• Fights inflammation and soothes dry skin.
• salad dressings | mayonnaise | prepared (fast food) meals and snacks | corn and potato chips