Whole oat flour is a more nutritious alternative to wheat flour. It is typically steamed to assist in flaking the process. Whole oat flour is low in gluten which can help change the gut biome and reduce gastrointestinal discomfort.
– Certified Organic Product
– For sweet breads and some pastries
– Adds texture and flavor
INCI: Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour)
Extraction Method: Oat flour is made by grinding oatmeal on stones and sifting out the fine material. It is also obtained as a by-product of groat cutting.
• Colloidal Oat Flour (INCI: Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour) is said to provide the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and protective properties associated with colloidal oatmeal to formulations.
• Oatmeal flour gets rid of acne, blackheads, and whitehead easily.
• Oat helps to dry out excess oil in the skin. It contains zinc that kills acne-causing bacteria.
• The ingredient is said to be a cost-effective and versatile base for skin creams and lotions where high activity is required.
• It also imparts anti-itch properties and serves as a versatile cleanser and moisturizer to protect damaged skin.
• The material is soluble in water and can be formulated at a pH of 4–8; it is recommended at 1–15% in gels, lotions, shampoos, powders and creams.
• Hair care in shampoos and conditioners | Skin care in creams and lotions | Talcs and dusting powders | Foundations